le gîte at Appletree Farm
Our farmstay is closed for the winter, we will re-open May 1st of 2021.
At Appletree Farm, we hope to connect you with Oregon’s agricultural and cultural potential. Our small farm sits in the Willamette Valley, just outside of Eugene and around the corner from some of the finest Oregon wineries.
We are a small diversified farm and we are happy to share with you our flock of Gotland sheep, our gardens, our flock of hens and our property.
A few important notes about access:
- We are a hillside farm with steep terrain. We are not handicap accessible.
- Our Farm Stay is suitable for children and children must be supervised at all times.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We ask that all guests are oriented by a farm member upon arriving.
Possible activities on Appletree Farm
- Working with animals
- French cooking and preserving
- Working with wool
- Spending time with the sheep
Customize your stay at Appletree Farm
You can order these added perks when booking or contact us to add after booking or to schedule a surprise for somebody special:
- You can reserve a French breakfast
- Would you like to have a bottle of local wine and a snack board waiting for you?
- Something sweet but not too sweet, that adults and children will enjoy alike, we can make you a batch of Madeleines
- You are coming with somebody special or you want to surprise somebody with something special, ask us and we will help you make it happen